Join coding experts Christopher Bulnes, DMD, Steven Snyder, DDS, and Mark MiHalo for this virtual course to extend and hone your coding expertise. The ADA Dental Coding Certificate–Assessment-Based CDT Program will provide necessary foundational knowledge, skill practice, and reinforcement you need to accurately file claims using the CDT codes.
This course will provide you with the resources you need to support performance on the job and to practice them in realistic scenario-based simulations you might encounter during a typical workday. After the course, you can choose to demonstrate competency with the knowledge and skills in an electronic assessment, after which you will receive a certificate of completion.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Define key terms used in dental coding.
- Locate resources and a glossary for assistance with terminology and codes.
- Identify the correct, current claim form.
- Correctly complete each field on the claim form to file claims with minimal rejection.
- Explain the use of procedure codes.
- Use the CDT book and CDT Companion as resources for proper coding.
*Receive a certificate of completion after passing the assessment.
CE credits: 5.5
$399 per person, including the CDT manuals
$359 per person, without course manuals
Your CE verification will be added to your ADA.org account within 10 business days following the closing of the conference. For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.